Thursday, July 10, 2008

Christina's Shower..


This was an afghan I made for Ben's cousin's wedding shower. If I didn't love to crochet, I probably would have thrown in the hook after completing this one! First of all... the pattern took forever... I used a solid color so wanted to add a little depth with the pattern... well all those popcorn stitches.... yikes! Also, I bought the yarn all at the same time and it's a yarn that supposedly doesn't have a dye lot... but that is the last time I'll believe that one... do you see the different colored stripe in there... yeah, it's actually really not obvious, I'm probably the only one who would really point it out readily... but boy does it show up on camera so maybe I'm wrong... but it's there.. and it annoyed me to no end since I didn't notice it till I was almost done, and by that point, there was no way I was ripping it out.... when it's not laid out flat, you really can't see it... but grrrr... does it ever bug me!!!!

No comments: